- 2023 HOH Meeting at Diamond Bar Highschool
- Address: 21400 Pathfinder Rd, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Time: 2:30 – 4:30 P.M.
- 2x’s Per Month
- August 27 – Welcome Back Event – Sycamore Park – 2:00-4:30P.M.
- September 10 – Diamond Bar Highschool
- September – 24 Diamond Bar Highschool
- October 8 – Diamond Bar Highschool
- October 29 – Diamond Bar Highschool
- November 5 – Diamond Bar Highschool
- November 12 – Diamond Bar Highschool
- December 3 – Christmas Party – Diamond Bar Highschool Gym – 12:00-3:00P.M.
- December 10 – DBHS Volunteers Election, Election Day – Diamond Bar Highschool
Welcome to Heart of Hope
Parents of children with special needs are often at risk of being overwhelmed with the stress, the tasks, the advocacy and the diligence they need to help their children in the best way they can. It’s not easy to describe the experience of raising a child with special needs. Parents of kids with special needs don’t see a disability when they look at their kids. Instead, they see the most precious and wonderful blessing of their lives. They see their child. We all treasure our kids as if they are our pride and joy no matter what kind of children they are. It is a good reminder to all of us to see the beauty, joy and hope in each and every child and to inspire others that we are after all, all human beings of this world.
Interested in learning more about our services? Contact us.
How Volunteers Make a Difference —
The aim of all volunteers is to give youngsters the best opportunities for learning. These opportunities are brought about through listening, responding, instructing and meeting the special needs of the participants.
Volunteers can help with the effective use of music, art and sport and any other extracurricular activities to enrich the lives of others.
Volunteers can offer an extra pair of hands, eyes and ears. Through an organized volunteer program, volunteers can enhance the educational opportunities to participants by enriching the experiences beyond those other environments can provide. Helping each other and learn from each experience what volunteering is all about A shared venture, a collaborative undertaking, a labor of love.
As a volunteer, he or she learned to be an important part of the community.
HOH Christmas Party 2022
Heart of Hope Christmas 2021
2021 Mother’s Day Zoom Concert
2019 Mother’s Day Concert
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”
– Helen Keller
- Visit HOH Alumni page for what previous volunteer officers are saying.